We’re always writing stories about the wedding industry and its latest trends, but this time we wanted to try something a bit more personal. So, we decided to focus specifically on the Landtscap wedding experience. Starting off with our wedding menu.
The menu at your wedding is the one thing that guests will talk about for months, years (maybe even centuries) after your wedding. Having a great menu really sets the mood for your wedding. Nobody wants grumpy hungry guests, but you also don’t want to choose a menu for your wedding, which neither you, nor your fiancé really likes.
Our advice to you: The menu you decide on should be a menu you love, a menu that describes you as a couple, but also a menu that will make your guests’ mouths water.
With our menu options and amazing in-house caterers, Two Chefs, Landtscap can offer you a truly personal and delectable wedding menu. We have listed our favourite menu options below, in order to give you an idea of the variety and artistry that our menus have to offer.
Landtscap’s Famous Menu & Dishes Include:
Ideal for enjoying the afternoon sunset on Landtscap’s deck.
- Steak and fries” – sweet potato fries rolled in seared beef sirloin slices served with tarragon aioli
- Slow roasted duck pancakes with pickled ginger and hoi sin sauce
- Mini Tacos filled with refried beans, mature cheddar cheese, fresh coriander, chillies and fresh guacamole
- Chilli and ginger marinated pork belly and prawn skewers with soy glaze
The perfect solution to creating a cheerful and festive vibe. It is an alternative, yet exciting way for you to have your guests interact about the food & how it is prepared. This options works well on our lawn area in the later afternoon.
- Braai station – Feta and preserved lemon stuffed calamari tubes, roosterkoek, pork belly and prawn skewers and chicken kebabs
- Harvest table – Freshly baked flat breads, a selection of local cheese, cold meat selection, parfait and dips
- Mexican station – short rib tacos, chili chicken burritos and nachos
A fantastic winter warmer for those getting married in the colder seasons. The bowl portions are larger than canapes, and honestly, there’s nothing better than holding a warm bowl of tasty food to get you snug and festive for a winter wedding.
- Thai green chicken curry with sticky rice, chilli & ginger
- Lamb tagine with a char grilled vegetable couscous
- Risotto of asparagus, beans, and fresh peas with fresh mint & basil finished off with lemon & grana Padano shavings
- Beer battered hake & chips served roasted garlic and lemon aioli
Simply delicious, good portion sizes beautifully plated. The perfect menu for foodies.
- Pulled pork spring rolls served with coriander crème fraiche, guacamole and a toasted corn and jalapeno salsa
- Pan fried potato gnocchi in a beurre blanc sauce served with wild mushrooms and slow roasted pumpkin seeds
- Garlic and rosemary marinated beef ribeye served with sauce béarnaise, chunky chips, fresh watercress and baby vegetables with chervil butter
- Flamed Grilled Chalmar Ribeye served with herb salted Pont Neuf potato, roasted summer vegetables, watercress and a brandy butter sauce
- Canape desserts: chocolate mousse cups, rooibos crème brule with peanut brittle and churro bites dipped in chilli chocolate
Fine Dining Menu
Elegantly plated, with food that not only feeds the artist’s eyes, but also excites the taste buds.
- Oven roasted prawn bisque served with a mango and fennel foam, red pepper coulis and crisp shallots
- Roasted Baby Beetroot, marinated baby potato and goats cheese salad with quail eggs, watermelon, mizuna and mustard vinaigrette
- Oven roasted line fish with a watercress and masala crust set on carrot and parsley puree served with roasted Salfrino potatoes and a Bobotie spiced coconut cream
- Chili and ginger marinated pork belly with truffle mash potato, cumin and honey spiced baby carrots, red cabbage fritter, apple wafer and a cider jus
The menu is one of the most essential elements to choose from for your wedding day. As much as portion sizes are important, the quality of the food must always come first. The culinary masters behind Two Chefs will always guide you with regards to which varieties can be paired and also as to how big or small the portions should be.
We brag and we boast, the food is delish! – The Landtscap Team