Hidden away in a shady, green and peaceful corner of the Stellenbosch Winelands lies the Devon Valley Hotel.
The original timber-framed building was built in 1947 and initially called the Cedarwood Hotel. It was renamed The Devon Valley Hotel in the early nineteen sixties and soon became a well-known Stellenbosch landmark. In 2003, with the ownership transferring to Louis Group, the hotel and estate have undergone a significant rejuvenation process.
Visit devonvalleyhotel.co.za for more.